Have you ever regretted not dating a friend who was into you?

After years of bad dates do you wish you would have given that friend who was obviously into you romantically a chance?

After all they were a good friend

• Yes
    29%(5)31%(10)Vote33%(5)
  • No
    53%(9)44%(14)Vote33%(5)
  • I did give him/her a chance and it worked
    0%(0)9%(3)Vote20%(3)
  • I did give him/her a chance and it didn't work
    18%(3)16%(5)Vote14%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, more than one.

What Girls Said 3

• no
    well, very few guy friends liked me, maybe like 2, but I just didn't think we would work
    And in one case, I had feelings for someone else

• I was friendly with my ex for 3 years or so before we started dating. He seemed sweet back then but I saw him in a little brother way. Wish I kept him there.

• no I didn't regret of anything

What Guys Said 1

• In my case if that happened, I might not be with my wife, and that would be regrettable. So I don't really regret it.

There was a time when I was single though when I wished I asked a girl out on a date who always watched me skateboard at the skate park. She wasn't a close friend but someone who just always stayed, even after everyone left and I was still skating, watching me. She was cute as well.

Back then the only reason I didn't make a move on her was because I was shy. It was when I was a teenager. Now I still regret it in a sense but not because I want to be with her now, but simply because she spent all that time watching me and showing interest in me and I never made a move. I must have disappointed her a lot.