Guys, if you invest a lot in a girl, do you expect sex in return?

For example if you invest your time in a girl taking her to nice places and spending your money on her, do you expect sex in return and would you dump her if she doesn't sleep with you after 2 months of this?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're looking for someone to mess around and have fun with yeah.
    If we feel the girl is genuinely girlfriend material, no we'll wait.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • is 3 months enough to wait?

• 3 months is a long time, but yeah i guess for the right girl it would be ok. Remember every guy has a different level of patience. I wouldn't wait for ANY girl longer than 3-4 months.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does not. He'll certainly feel unappreciated if I didn't do SOMETHING to show my gratitude, but he won't dump me if the way I show it isn't sex.
    That being said sex is a good way to show gratitude lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lmao at the downvote.

• If someone who is really prone to looking too deep into things were to stretch what you said enough, I can see why they would think that.