Guys, if you invest a lot in a girl, do you expect sex in return?

For example if you invest your time in a girl taking her to nice places and spending your money on her, do you expect sex in return and would you dump her if she doesn't sleep with you after 2 months of this?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• No and yes.

I don't want a hooker.

Indo spend money on the expectation she likes me as a man, not just a helpful object who spends money on her. If that belief gets undermined and i feel like she's not attracted then i'd feel like she used me. Why did she keep dating if she wasn't attracted? She should have said no unless she was happy using me.

So it's not that I'm buying sex. It's that i enjoy treating a woman who desires me as a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend does not. He'll certainly feel unappreciated if I didn't do SOMETHING to show my gratitude, but he won't dump me if the way I show it isn't sex.
    That being said sex is a good way to show gratitude lol

• lmao at the downvote.

• If someone who is really prone to looking too deep into things were to stretch what you said enough, I can see why they would think that.

What Guys Said 21

• It's true that a lot of guys are like this. I don't agree with it, and I dare say they are the loud minority.

I'd say, for most of us, I'll correct two parts of your assessment:

1. It's not really about sex as much it is about gratitude.

2. It's not entitlement. More like having a very low tolerance for being taken for granted.

• If we're looking for someone to mess around and have fun with yeah.
    If we feel the girl is genuinely girlfriend material, no we'll wait.

• is 3 months enough to wait?

• 3 months is a long time, but yeah i guess for the right girl it would be ok. Remember every guy has a different level of patience. I wouldn't wait for ANY girl longer than 3-4 months.

• nope! waiting for marriage

• I do not treat sex and dates like they are rewards.

• It would be nice, but not expected

• No. Never. No one should have expectations, so they'll never be disappointed.

I would stay with her and continue as we are just as long as it is enjoyable being with her.

• I would do it, just so that she would stay with me... Sex, would be going WAY over and beyond, for what I expect in return... Yes, that is a manifestation from desperation.

• If nothing happens on the first date (does not have to be sex but at least kiss/makeout) then on to the next one!

• Absolutely not. She's not a prostitute. If I invest a lot in a girl, I do it because
    1) I'm in love with her, or
    2) I'm courting her, or
    3) I enjoy being generous with her.
    Or all three things combined. But never to get sex.

• Yes I do and yes I would

• Kinda, yeah. If not sex then at least something in return than waste my resources on nothing

• If a guy is investing in you just for sex means nor you neither relationship means anything for him he is just there for sex in my opinion not worthy for a relationship type of person

• I'd just want her to be available at the right amount and be as happy as can be.

• I'm guessing you want to have sex, but you're afraid

• nope, i'd only do that if i like her and want to see her happy

• I would expect sex even without investing, LoL

• We expect that our time won't be wasted and that we won't be led on.

• I don't know if "expect" is the right word, but I would certainly want and hope for the kind of intimate relationship that includes sex, for sure. If our relationship did not blossom into that kind of connection and intimacy after 2 months I would most likely end it before then.

• As a young person I say no , I don't expect sex in return if a ever dated a girl (maybe in future) and invested a lot on her, but I will expect caring , to truly love me and tell me how much I mean to her , but also I will only invest a lot if I was sure that I will marry her

• Yes. If she's not- she has problems. Move on.

• If no sex by 3rd date, there is no 4th date. I expect a return on my investment.

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is like saying you are buying sex from her? If you want to invest in her thats your choice therefore you should not expect something in return. Ofc it would be good with sex as well if you like her but you shouldn't expect shit or demand sex just because you bought her stuff.

• Do you think men should invest and buy a lot for women? Or do you think it should be balanced between the two?

• who should pay on the first date?

• The one who invited out the other