Does he want to be my boyfriend or not?

We have been talking since 5months. Slowely we have gotten closer. We work in the same job, since we met he's been showing every sign of interest. he would giv me rides often. he asked for a date in the second month. it was ok because I'm shy. few weeks after I invite him to see a movie at my house then we makeout. he picked a movie out a guy that wants to date a girl he's friends with. we still talk, get closer, I tried flirting once but he was quiet in text. I invite him to eat with me, he agrees, it goes better, we still talk n text everyday, then he came to my house again to see a movie n talk then makeout n we dryhumped. both times I don't let him go further, he stops. we got mad for a minute bout something in text but right away forgave each other. now he texts me more n is super flirty. now he's saying more things to me like it slips my mind at times r u an angel, just more flirty. Maybe soon he is about to say his feelings to me or am I wrong. but he hasn't invited me on dates. but the makeouts have stopped since we got caught. but he's still here after so many months, we talk about anything all day.

02

What Guys Said 2

• Why do people have such a difficult time communicating with their special someone? I don't get it. everything you just wrote could have conveyed to him with a minutes worth of simple communication.
    You are thinking way too much. To me it sounds like a great start to a long term relationship. Of course he is embarrassed about getting caught. He was also thinking he was "going all the way" with you. It stopped abruptly with an argument to follow. That was sexual frustration on his part.
    Girls can turn off in a switch. Guys it takes until he is relieved. if you know what I mean. I am not saying you did anything wrong. You shouldn't do the dirty until you are absolutely ready, so no rush on your part.
    I am saying his raging hormones are why they are called raging lol.
    That could be all it is for him. I don't know him.
    But to me it sounds like a great connection. So step up your questions to him.
    good luck

• The argument was about something else in text on a different day.

• Why don't you ask him?

What Girls Said 0