Should I lose weight or stay the weight I am?

I been wanting to lose weight for a while, but my boyfriend says that he doesn't want me to lose weight. He actually says that he wants me to gain weight... What should I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to you. Don't let your boyfriend decide. it's not his body, its yours. When he's gone in a few years. Your body will still be there. So go with what you want, not what anyone else wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what your current weight status is. If you're healthy, keep the current weight. If you're overweight lose the extra weight.

What Guys Said 3

• For an accurate answer we would need a silhouette picture. I don't want to say you should in case you're an anorexic or something. But if you have a belly or arm fat then it couldn't hurt.

• No I'm not anorexic. I'm just trying to lose weight so I can be ready for wrestling and boxing next year. I'm average weight for a 5'3 17 year old

• do what is gonna make you feel good about yourself and if he loves you it won't bother him

• Do what makes you happy

What Girls Said 1

• Ask your doctor since they're actually qualified to have an opinion on your weight.