How can I get a boyfriend?

okay so... I'm extremely fat. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it but I'm fat. I'm also super shy and scared to put myself out there but I was wondering how I could get a boyfriend. I feel like the answer is obvious like put more effort into my physical appearance and lose weight but just to be on the safe side I would like a guy's opinion. and feel free to be brutally honest with me.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to be thinking negatively about yourself. Take some time to make yourself happy. The last thing you want to do is change who you are for someone else. Change the way you are because YOU want to. Once you feel comfortable in your own skin, getting a boyfriend will be a peace of cake! I hope this helps

What Guys Said 8

• I think you've got it already really... Taking care of yourself should be done in general not just for a boyfriend and i guarantee it will make you more confident. It will improve your life in general so I would say just get started.

• The latest research indicates that diet is far more important to weight loss than exercise. So. smaller meals for you.

• Lose weight.
    Get a personal trainer and go on the Herbalife programme.
    As well as making yourself datable, you will head off a list of major health problems.

• Ok I'm no sugarcoater so lose some weight look up the height to weight scale and get to it it will help you both now and in 30-40 years from now when you could have health problems so loose weight become healthy and maybe find they guy

• I didn't even think about the height to weight ratio.. thanks for the advice!

• No problem and if you ever need someone advice on a guys mind I'm here for yah

• Lose the weight.

• it doesn't seem like you care about your health that much. before you are able to care about someone else you must care about yourself. you'll need to exercise and eat less if you want to progress toward getting a boyfriend.

• how much do you weigh and what is your height?

• I'm 5 ft 5 in and I'm like 200 something pounds. I started going to the gym but I'm still fat so...

• you need some cardio and get on a deit.

• i wouldn't mind your weight

• Dude you should because if she's over weight by to much enjoy having a girlfriend/wife having heart attacks and other problems at her late 30- early 50 if she makes it to 50 but if you're just a little over wight it's ok

• you have a point

• Just tell you dude