Does this girl kind of like me?

this is her response does this girl kind of like me??

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 6

• No, I'm sorry bro but she does not like you. You'll have to move on to someone else.

• she likes me but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or she likes me but doesn't like me enough for relationship

• wrong she sees you as a friend definition I like you but don't want to sick your divk

• she isn't ready for u yet wait

• No she doesn't like you!

• I'm sorry to deliver past news, but you were rejected. She does not want to be in a relationship with you. I believe you should now enter a period of recovery in which you remain positive to her, forget about your love to her, and move on with life.

Girls come and go, so don't be sad and do not continue with her.

I hope I have provided sufficient assistance in this situation that is dire for you, and I am glad to help at anytime! 😃🖒

• What was your question? An answer with no context - what is this, Jeopardy?

• she likes me either she likes me but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or she likes me but not enough for a relationship which is okay

• it means friend definition I like you but don't want to suck your dick

• Damn, she said no man, its a dead end, :(

• No she likes me but doesn't want to have relationships at this point so do you agree

• bro it means she likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at you and that is a dead end she likes you but doesn't want to suck your dick