I heard a girls voice on his snapchat? Urgent guys help?

Gosh Im sorry guys but Im so fucking angry and I know I shouldn't be but I am!!
so i saw on his snapchat story that he was hanging out with his male friend and everything was fine until I heard a female voice in the end of the video, and then the other snapchat was when he was with his Male friend on a Gun shooting thing? Am i tooootally overracting? Even though he texts me and stuff. Gosh why am I being so childish
what do you guys think?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused what do you mean by gun shooting thing

Most Helpful Girl

• girl calm down. he's not doing anything wrong. it's probably just a friend of a friend. don't get over jealous. that's a turn off

What Guys Said 1

• not a big deal, could have been his friends friend

• Thanks. Yeah this girl Said to My boyfriends friend that he looked cute doing that face on camera and My boyfriend was filming him

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think you're overreacting. For all you know, that girl could have been in the distance or passing by. Or just his friend. He's grown and free to do what he pleases as long as he's being faithful.

• She Said something like this to his Male friend: gosh you look so cute doing that face haha. Because his Male friend was doing a silly face, and My boyfriend was filming him. And she Said that to his Male friend. What do you think?

• I know.. I don't know maybe im just so blinded by Love that I get jealous even when I hear that there is a female near him. Wow I wasn't like this before. I guess I Love him too much.

• I understand how you feel, but you can't let that consume you. You're going to end up pushing your boyfriend away if you keep on overreacting like this.