I'm lost with myself and I can't stop thinking on trying to find love. I'm only 18. How can I truly be happy with myself without love or affection?

I don't feel like I'm worthy enough for anyone. I've always felt this way. I feel like I'll always be alone. I have a form of Asperger's, which might sound like a downside, but I've learned to put myself out there. Ever since I moved to a new state after high school, I just don't know what to do. I feel lost. I'm doing great at community college (A-B average student, not much I know but still), still, I can't stop thinking about how much I was ridiculed back at my old school for "being autistic" and doomed to be a loser. I feel like I just want someone to care, but I've realized now I have to work on myself to truly find my own happiness. I just don't know where to start?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• same feeling here, i think im not good for anyone but i think i and you also should start loving and accepting ourselves first after that we can share the love to others😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude you're find her one day till then sit back relax and enjoy life as a free man because ones when you got a girlfriend you're never free

0|0
    0|0