Do guys like when girls ask them out or the other way around?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl likes me, I would want her to ask me out. What if I hadn't thought about her in that way, and she never asks me out? Then it is a missed opportunity. If she asks me out I can give her a shot that would not happen otherwise. If a guy likes you, wouldn't you want him to tell you? Why should there be a double standard?

Rejection is always a risk but learning to handle rejection is more rewarding than hiding from life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I like when she has that confidence, and the few times it has happened, I have always said YES!!
    just because you are a woman, and maybe you dress like a lady, on the date, it doesn't mean you can't be assertive, and tell me what you want, and like, maybe after dinner. . .
    I actually wish more would act more 'EQUAL' and ask me out, rather than waiting, and telling me, later, that they were HOPING I would ask them out!!-

• A confident, outgoing girl is beautiful

• If I like a girl, I make the move.

• I like it either way I've experienced both but if there is a girl I haven't noticed that liked me I'd hope she ask me out.

• these may be the guys who are single, but single as you known em for a while and they never gotten with someone. depends in the end, some do and some don't

• Either way can work

• i dont care you does it, but i prefer the girl to because when i ask a girl out she says "no" and its supper embarassing.

• Just depends on the guy

• I personally think it's cute when a girl askes a guy out

• i prefer girl ask me

• I would text me 7656062391

• Guys like confident girls, unless he's got some major ego issues. So yeah, go ahead and ask him out. But don't be disappointed if he rejects you, it doesn't mean that what you did was wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• I asked a guy out when I was 13 lol ironically. He said yes. Ever since then I've been making the first move (if he didn't initiate first) and when asked if they minded it they said they didn't and that it was pretty attractive

• they like it