My boyfriend is threatening to leave me?

We've been together for three years and he constantly says he'll leave me. The other day it was because I ate meat and he's a vegetarian. Now it's because he says he wants to have three more kids (we have one) in the next four years and if that doesn't happen he'll leave. It's really starting to get to me and I cry every day. How should I deal with this?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry.
    first of all the person is wrong for you.
    a men raise a topic like this.

í am vegetarian. i am hindu and it is not allowed to eat meat. but i will say to eat meat. but I will never force for it. because that is something which you are doing since you are child. so he is not enough mature to understand this.

boys raise this topic when they want to leave you or girl do something very terrible
    but í cannot see anything like that.
    3 more kids.
    having kids is not bad. tell him to become pregnant more 3 times. he is fool. í am not saying having kids are bad. but both partner wants are required. he cannot force. he do not deserve you.

first of all stop crying. start discussing.
    it's not your fault.
    i will not recommend you to divorce or breakup. we should hold the relationship thread until it cut our hand. but once we are done it's mean we are done.

think about the one kid.

tell him him you want only 2 kids or 3 which ever you want. and if don't want then tell him

he loved you. we sacrifice for person we love. ( please no egoistic people ).
    i cannot see what he is sacrificing.
    maybe he is sacrificing becuase he married a woman who eat meat.
    then that is not a sacrifice it's a matter of choice. he can choice any other women that time.

and you are married or what.
    if you are married then boyfriend is not the correct word. sorry he is husband.

in relationship likes yours. í do not care about the partners but the kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him next time he threatens to leave he better have his bags packed cuz you're gonna kick him out.

• I told him I had enough the other day and he always apologizes and cries, saying how he has no one and I forgive but I've been in constant misery.

What Guys Said 9

• Dump the a.. hole! If he really cared about you and respected you, he would never do this. If you don't want to dump him, the next time he starts to do it, interrupt him and say, if you ever threaten me again, I'm going to save you the trouble and leave you. DO NOT let him get you pregnant because you guys aren't going to make it. He's a control freak and that's doesn't work. Get out and take him to court for child support. He is as responsible as you are for your child. Personally, I have zero tolerance for men like him. Kick him down the road and stop crying ever day. Your child, regardless of age and if you cry, feels that tension and it's a terrible way to be raised. I speak from experience on the that part. It can really screw with a child's mind.

• My dad was controlling as well so I know how it is and I don't want to end up like my mom

• It's a terrible thing to do to a partner. I would imagine he was probably controlling of you too.

• What a jerk of a boyfriend. Leave him. Trust me, you don't need a person like that in your life in the long run.

• Tell him exactly how he's making you feel. If you're this unhappy and he doesn't change or even recognise his wrongdoing, then you're possibly better off without him?

• He's only forcing you into someones else's arms. Tell him leave so I can go sleep with a real man while your gone.

• Leave him if he's going to continue manipulating you.

• That's exactly it. He says how women shouldn't want a career and should be at home with kids. I love him and I'd try but for him to say this is hurtful and it's constantly happening

• Well it isn't worth being with him if you're not going to be happy with him.

• Leave & sue him!!

• ... Ditch his sorry ass and take the kid.

Or, if you wanna be mature about it...

Ask him what is up with this, why is he so insistent on using this as a hold on you.

• You two immature idiots are made for each other. Didn't you figure this out before you had your first kid?

• He's trying to manipulate you. Leave him and sue him for child support.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm with a guy that says it all the time too.

When things don't go his way, when I stand up for myself, when things aren't perfect.
    He'd rather leave than talk through it.

Wtf. So unstable. So hurtful.

But your guy for those things, wow.

• Bruh then let him leave

• Find a more loving boyfriend?