His fault or mine?

My boyfriend went out of town this weekend and right before he was leaving he realized he forgot his phone charger and so I let him borrow mine, which kind of inconvenienced me because then I had to bug someone else to borrow theirs. But it was never a big deal. So I picked him up from the airport tonight and forgot to ask him for it back so I texted him to ask him if I could come get it from his house after I dropped him off. Again, kind of inconvenienced me, but I knew he was tired so I didn't bother asking him to bring it to me. So I drive 15 minutes to his house and then when I walk in he's arguing with his roommate which is uncomfortable for me, so I just waited in their living room for like 5 minutes. But they were still fighting so I waited in my car and texted him "uhh can you tell me when I can come in really quick." And then he came outside, opened my car door, handed me my charger and slammed my door like he was pissed at me.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• His fault 100%. There's never a reason for slamming doors, especially someone else's car door. This is unreasonable and unacceptable behavior. He owes you an apology.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really no ones fault he probably wasn't angry at u and u just happened to be there when he was angry at another person

What Guys Said 4

• No one's fault really

He did owe you your charger obviously but you nagged him about it in the heat of the moment

Realize that both of you shot yourselves in the foot and move on. This is nothing to worry about

• He just was angry because of his roommate. Don't take it to heart. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time

• you should break up, he might beat you :|

• He sounds like a real keeper..

What Girls Said 1

• The only reason he slammed your door was probably because he was mad from the argument with his roommate. Sometimes you take your anger out on the wrong people.