Guys, girls what hold you back from the other?

I just wanna know what holds guys back from girls and girls back from guys when it comes to pursuing a relationship or even telling someone how you feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• fickleness, not putting your money where your mouth is, dishonesty or lack of integrity... They all overlap.
    those are the main reasons id shut someone out from dating possibilities for good

• I agree 100%

• thanks and yeah I guess you can say that lol

• I just did so deal with it owww snap lmao

What Guys Said 5

• self understanding, well trained decision making, competent logic and interest valid for their pursuit of happiness, no derailment of mind or emotion from personal attack due to strong core principles and confidence thus not liable to bitch-foggery. The rest is usual match of interest and on some level, looks. If you already know your values, what is communicated can be trusted, thus used for inclination of pairing, unlike weak core principles that may be subjected to various psycho-manipulation thus liable for identity crisis/confusion and unstable bond of relationship dependant on their identity/principles

• If I like her enough, I'd be in a relationship. It's rare for me to find a girl I like enough

• I get you. same here.

• I like staying in my safe zone so I am one that thinks twice before taking the risk.

also I actually feel like I have no problem to talk to a girl I just see but the problem is that till I noticed that hottie flirting with me I'm already on my way back home.

• Things that are going on im my life which dont make me fit for dating.

• why do you let things in your life keep you from dating?

• because i want to be the best of the best person i can possibly be before i want to start dating.

• I see.

• No motivation

• what would motivate you?

• I don't know I just don't care lol, but thanks for askin

• xD ok no problem

What Girls Said 1

• The fact that I'd rather not bother getting engaged into a relationship.