My ex is dating a girl that look like me and has similar interests, is this weird?

Why do guys do this?

He has completely different interests to me but now is dating a girl exactly the same as me?

• Yes its weird
    43%(3)20%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • No not weird
    57%(4)80%(12)Vote100%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

• many reason
    want to make you jealous.
    he want a girl like you but not you.
    now he likes you ( not you but a person like you ) and many other reason
    it's not weird... time change everything...

why are you thinking like this.
    you broke up with him or maybe he.
    ex means expire. stop thinking about him.
    and mind your business.
    just ignore him...
    got a life then live it. stop thinking what others are doing and why others are doing.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like they have a type, maybe you're at least a semi definable person as in you may fit into a couple different relate able categories, this does not make you of less value or simple at all just that you fit squarely into a type.

• he wants to jealous u...

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is just one in a line of exes you will have in your life. Get used to it./

• Most girls have multiple look a likes in the same city. This is where guys fail - by worshiping women as goddesses. When you can find the same girl all over the place. At least that's how it is here in Dallas.

What Girls Said 2

• I once Broke off with a guy who ended Marrying a Girl like me. We could have been sisters Here, dear.
    This One, hun, could be a Rebound Rebeca. and if it Ends up that she is the One, then she would have all of the Qualities that he is looking For and More, including Some of yours as Well, I can Tell. xx

• Not weird, it just means he has a type.