Girls, Need Advice?

I was born 15 weeks early and as a result have developed some issues. I have trouble socializing with others and do things awkwardly and people think, I'm weird. I dont fit in and, I have no friends and my coworkers make fun of me behind my back, everyone either thinks, I am stupid or retarded, even my own family. I never get invited to anything and, I feel like most people dont care about me. I feel like, I will never have any friends or get a girlfriend and lll die alone because, Im too ugly, awkward and weird.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Please don't feel this way. You are perfect in your own way. If people can't see that then fuck them. i like you and i don't even know you. I would date you. your not weird. your different. That is something the world needs. someone different. Everyone else is too similar

• well.. I don't if I was born early or what.. but we have a same problem 😁 it's not too critical, just be yourself and love yourself.