How do you feel about a potential dating partner in your talking stages completely trust you with other people texting you?

Let's say you are out and a text shows up on your phone while you went away for a second. It's a girl/guy but they're your good friend. Your date sees and doesn't flip out but rather just tells you you got a message from so and so. What's your reaction?

Part 2

same scenario however your date date freaks out and says you're a player or a hoe because you have another person texting you

part 3

same scenario however you ARE talking to more than one person. They see the text but doesn't react, how do you react to that?

Answer each part with your reaction.

• I'll like them even more
    Vote A
  • Indifferent
    Vote B
  • Nothing really
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• my parents don't talk to their ex's.. and they've been married 25+, just sayin'

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Them freaking out over anyone texting me at all is a red flag

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your reaction to part 1, 2 and 3.
      So if they didn't freak out what would you think?

• One if perfectly fine. I would never do three, but if going with the scenario then I would be in the wrong.

Basically as long as they react negatively to me texting anyone else (in the assumption of cheating, not just being rude for texting on a date) then it would send up red flags

Loading... ;