Do you test potential mates?

Everybody does so subconciously.

I ask women their age and their weight, by how they react i know if they are a potential mate for me or not.

If she says i can't ask that, or its offensive to ask that of a woman then she's not a potential mate, if she acts avoidant then i dont want her either. If she's okay with it she's good to go.

Mind you, i dont care about the answer of her age and weight. I couldnt care less about numbers like that, i care about her reactions to them.

Of course this doesn't replace getting to know each other. But its something i find helpfull.

I've seen many girls ask such questions as tests. Usually its 'how tall are you', 'whats your penis size', 'show me a pic of your body' etc questions like that. Also if i go out with my friends i can see girls rating us like a jury at a fitness competition.

164

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh. Since i know i couldnt last longer than 6 months with somebody who couldn't "feel" or really talk about real shit with me... i try n find through conversation how he takes.. just myself. At this point i am so reclused most people see me as rude since i dont really try to talk to people who talk to me. Yes i'm polite but its very obvious how im uncomfortable talking to people i dont know well.

So.. if the person recognizes that and kind of asks of me, takes talking more relaxed and slow, and maybe even brings up the fact that i am holding back a lot, i know that he's definitely up for grabs to me. I wouldn't knock somebody who didn't get it.. i can't blame them for not understanding why i can't talk like everybody else. Its just really hot to me when a guy has an open mind and can see different points of view. Also doesn't take me so serious. Nobody thinks i joke but im always joking nobody recognizes it haha. My sense of humor is wack and i wanna know yours.

SORRY THAT WAS LONG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will swiftly pull her pants down, stick my tongue in her snatch, turn her around and lick her asshole. If she complains I usually don't ask for a second date

What Girls Said 15

• Hahaha that's a good test
    I don't really test guys.
    I'll just observe him. Like how he treats waiters, his parents, strangers. I won't date someone with anger issues, so I'll see how he is when something pisses him off. I don't know maybe that's testing... lol

• Yes , I do that a lot. I can know after asking one particular question if I'd want to get know him more lol

• No, because some things are just sensitive to people and that "test" would trigger a good many people to what gain? She has strong feelings about her weight; that could mean SO many things and many of them not deal breakers for a relationship.
    Seeing how someone responds to you being an asshole before a connection is established seems petty and dickish to me but I'd actually appreciate it so I could cross them off the list straight away. Kindness and compassion are deal breakers for me

• These are just questions like any other questions, i ask these to potential mates and strangers are not potential mates to me so we already know each other before i ask such a question. If girls are triggered that easily i dont see myself dating them anyway and its not like such a question is going to burn bridges.

• "would tolerate being treated a doormat or dumped for wanting some sensitivity on things that matter to her"

if she didn't react like a doormat then she would definitely be a potential in my opinion. in my opinion if a person is not scared to show a vulnerability of them they are strong.

i just like strong women thats how i am.

• lol our ideas on strength vary hugely, because that test is a huge sign of weakness and laziness to me. You're just further limiting an acceptable candidate; she can't be a doormat, but she can't get get too emotional, or avoid the question. As long as she passively tells you what she weighs she could be wifey material!
      Anyway, irrelevant for me as the only person you're impacting is yourself (and any poor women with self esteem issues you choose to date). I'd much rather gather the information through getting to know them and watching how they interact with others rather than trying to hurt their feelings and using their reaction as my measuring stick

• yes I do.
    I test in how he is replying to some topics, there is no correct answer, it's just about the way how he is answering and how he is handling my attitude haha

• So you don't care if she's old and decrepid and TV show obese? I don't buy it lol. Those are questions that bother most women, rude, not very nice, even if she looks like a Russian runway model. I can't picture that going over too well with anyone. Guys who ask questions about weight straightaway are red flag warnings to many women so just keep that in mind. Most women realize that's weird so I'd stop doing that if I were you. It's not the joke you think it is.

• I said that i dont care about the number itself. I dont care if she's 20 or 21 or if sge weighs 60 kg or 65 kg or whatever. If it bothers her im not dating her.

• You're going to scare a lot of them away. They don't all have a sense of humor for that stuff. Like I said, that's a bad sign to a lot of women if they don't know what you're doing, being funny and all.

• As you said, everyone does, even if they don't think they do.

• I do not care about what his weight is.. I kind of find asking about weight very odd. I would ask height just out of curiosity. Maybe show size. only because I hate small feet on guys.
    If I'm already attracted to him physically then the only things that I'm going to be asking about is his habits, practices, hobbies, likes, dislikes, personality and other stuff like that. That to me will determine if he's boyfriend/husband material.

• I do.. but I never let them know.

• Are you single?

• Thanks. It wasn't meant to be so defensive. I need to learn how to expess myself better.

• I think we could all be better at expressing ourselves. Best of luck

• Who comes out and asks someone their penis size? The only time that happens is if the girl wants to get laid.

I'm not straight forward with asking a guy his height, usually I'll just tell him my height and he'll either tell me how much taller he is than me or he'll tell me his height.

• "The only time that happens is if the girl wants to get laid" i can say that is not always the case...

• What other time does a girl ask for a guy's penis size then? I have NEVER asked a dude for his penis size. And I don't plan on every doing so.

• I didn't ask her.

• I'm curious, how does their reaction to those questions decide whether they are suitable potential mates? Like what math did you do in your head?

• In short a weak or lunatic answer is not desired. A laid back or strong answer is prefered.

• We won't be compatible if she's offended easily.

• rude people like you definitely a turn off for me

• nope

• No because I'm an adult...

• No I don't

What Guys Said 3

• um yeah , everyone does

• Definitely this is some real shit. I have to find out what kind of person you are once I get a good idea of who you are that's when I make my decision if we're good for each other or not.

• I never understood why it's rude to ask how much a woman weighs or how old she is..