Girls, would you cheat?

So this man has been with you nearly your life, your married he respects you and cares etc.. but you then get bored and sex isn't that good, would you then decide to cheat?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is one of the nastiest and most hurtful things someone can do. You can't claim you love someone, but consciously chose to cheat on them because if you truly loved them you would care about their feelings above your sexual desires. Breaking up with someone before pursuing someone else is much more respectable in my book. If you dont want to be with me anymore, tell me rather than sneak around behind my back, with the illusion that you love me.

What Girls Said 9

• No because I value loyalty above my sexual desires and needs . I have self- control over my emotions and desires so I'd never be tempted to cheat , regardless of the situation

I don't even sleep around when I'm single , so I sure as hell ain't gonna have sex with a another guy when I'm in a relationship lol

I'd never betray someone I love , the cost of betrayal is to high. I'd never hurt someone I loved that way

• No I wouldn't cheat. I'd ask him to try new things sexually to spice up our sex life. I don't really get bored of people

• No cheating is lame.

• Never in a million years

• I would make effort to make it exciting and tell him on how to improve sex

• No I would rather die

• Marriage means commited to one another and each individuals are not allowed to have an affair. Also sex isn't everything, if it's not good, it's not like you'll die. Just face it, some people is imperfect.

• Yeah cheating is a great idea, not like divorce isn't expensive or anything.

• Taking the piss?

• Go first help the the man you Martha

• Marry

• that is hard One, But if he's a good Man then communication is the key. If sex Has gotten boring you need to let it Be known And try New things.
    NOW If after u communicate the issue nothing changes, than that's different. if The person cheats it's His own fault

• No see this is where your wrong if the person cheats it's her fault for being a slut to please her own needs and not each other's and that also proves that it wasn't love in the first place.

• When you say SOME what do you mean like them, like what types of women?

• in general. thier Are women THAT will actually communicate whatever the issue is.
      while u have others that won't say anything At ALL. I always think of IT as thier is always someone out thier willing to Do what your spouse won't do.
      it goes both WAYS. that's what Men do too. they look for whatever the wife isn't giving Them at home somewhere else.
      it's important to always ask what Can Be done so That cheating doesn't Become an issue.
      weather it's a woman or a Man They get tired of feeling unwanted or feeling Any type of way period