Why did he reject me? Am I too ugly for him?

I'm seeing this guy and we meet up every few weeks. When we meet up together, we spend so much time together. The other day we met up and spent 12 hours together.

I asked him at one point what our relationship was and he got flustered and told me he wasn't sure and that at one point he was thinking of kissing me. He then said 'I hope you still want to hang out with me after this'

16

Most Helpful Guy

• People always seem to keep on making exactly the same mistakes as each other. You do not spend 12 hours together, that is just pointless and it will kill all attraction, and anything you wanted. When will people learn I wonder...

You don't meet up frequently enough but then you spend too much time together when you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't reject you. He's just unsure.

What Guys Said 5

• He didn't reject you at all. He just isn't sure what the situation is yet. Right now your casually dating and I don't think he gave being official much though yet.

• Whats the fucking deal with you? You've been posting this same fucking question over and over, more than 10 times, since I joined the damn site, you never pay atention to the goddamn responses, and you post the damn thing again, are you fucking retarded? I've responded to your question over 10 times now, he didn't reject you, for god sake, ypu must be a fucking troll or something, cut your bullshit for once!

• I would be weary of him. He could be using you as a safety net when he can't find a companion but he is not ready to solidify a relationship with you.

• So y'all hung out several times for several hours n nothin had happened between y'all?

• yes you are too ugly for him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!