Should I give up or contunie pursuing this girl?

So, here’s the story, I knew her from junior high school. we were pretty close back then and we often do silly things together, but we were just friend and were not interested in one another. and after that in the first year of high school we went to the same school again and i started to fell in love with her. then i realize that my love is one-sided love so i moved on. but i continue to falling back to love her after come to likes other girl in between. i dont know why but i keep on falling back to love to her. this already happened 5 times and i literally confused what to do since she is not responding my love and I am just scared that if i tried to move on and go with another girl i might fall back in love with her, can anyone please help me suggest what i should do..
should i give up or continue pursuing her

21

What Girls Said 2

• you dont love her if you fall out love with her. its just a strong liking to her. nothing more and seems nothing less

• She doesn't like you. I mean she doesn't like you. How many times do you need to hear that? Sorry

What Guys Said 1

• You say she's not responding. Don't get it. Did you ask her out or told her how you feel or did you drop hints? Cause hints ain't going to cut it. If you haven't told her then hop to it. If she say I don't want ruine our friendship, though it bullshit, least you know where you stand.

• i think i already gave her pretty obvious hints every time i did fall in love with her but she is either ignoring it or she is really bad at reading hints. but i just does not feel like she's into me :(

• Ooooooor you can tell her and get better results. If you are going to sit back and let hints do the talking then... What use is that?