I've been hiding my relationship?

This is a very long sotry so I'll try to keep it as breif as i can. A year ago I met a wonderful guy, except no one else thought he was that great: my sister worked with him and always warned me about him and that he was no good, but me being stubborn I went on with seeing him and keeping that from her. and even though we'd Always have to sneek around, we fell in love and he was ok with the Whole secret thing, until last night when he decided that it would be best if we stopped seeing each other at least until I could be 100% honest with my sister (his main point was that he didn't want me to have to lie to her to see him because my sister and I live together and we've always been close so I would have to lie to her about where I was going when I was seeing him). Even though my heart is completley shattered, I do understand his point and realise that until the relationship is out in the open, we can't be together, he said he'll wait for me and I can't see myself with anyone but him, so my heart is set on him and I know what I want. My problem now is how to tell my sister I'm in love with the only guy she asked me not to see! Please help, any comment, suggestion, I'll take anything! Thank you :)

12

What Guys Said 2

• Be the real truthful and break it to her together.

As in tell her to meet you some place and dont tell her that he is going to be meeting you both there. And have him planned to walk in like 15 minutes later and let her see that he's changed. And how its genuine and not a ploy to be a rebel.

• Your guy is right. So straight up tell your sister you've fallen for this guy anyway. You can't control how she reacts, that's on her.

What Girls Said 1

• He's hiding something from you. This isn't normal and he's using it as n excuse

• What do you mean? I don't think that's the case, what makes you say that?