What does it mean when a guy hugs you like this?

So I went out with a very close guy friend of mine who's older that I hadn't seen in almost two years. we had a great time and When he dropped me off he said " I need a hug" and we hugged. I'm a little bit shorter then him but was wearing heels so I put my arms under his arms and my hands on the tops of his shoulders and he put his arms around me and hugged me tight, I told him I loved him and he continued to hug me and then rocked me back and forth a little bit in the hug. When the hug was done I slid my hand down to his held it for a second and he squeezed it and left. What does that mean?

11

What Guys Said 1

• To me it seems you like him a bit more then a friend and he might too. A lot of sexual tension.

• You think so? I really do love him as more then a friend.

• Yeah there is definitely sexual tension between us coming from both sides. Wish I could deal with that lol

What Girls Said 1

• He probably likes you.