Do curvy girls with big butts have higher standards?

Do girls with big butts have very high standards in guys since they are highly desirable?
In the same way a tall, muscular guy would have high standards in girls since many girls want them

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you think any person doesn't have high standards? Choosing partners is not all about how they look.

• I really meant higher standards. And I know it depends on the person, but forexample a tall, mascular guy has a lot more women interested in him than a short guy so you can expect him to have higher standards. My question was whether the same applies to curvy girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they only date black guys.

• No, we don't.

• @MlleCake So why do all the curvy girls that I see on the media and in real life exclusively date black guys only?

• They don't. What you're experiencing is confirmation bias. Statistically, most people date within their own ethnic group.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think curves have anything to do with standards.

• It's really a myth that people who aren't conventionally ideal in appearance have less access to willing partners. It seems that way because the media keep reinforcing it, but in real life, it doesn't work out that way.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah