Never had a boyfriend before?

I'm 19 almost 20 and I never had a boyfriend before. I'm really shy also I never have the guts to talk to guys I'm interested in. I've been told by my family that I'm not going to get a boyfriend because I can't seem to talk to a guy. It hurts me when my family says that. But I know it's true if I keep being like this. How do I start becoming more talkative and actually get the guts to talk to guys?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Just practice. Just approach guys and talk to them. Don't even try to initially hit on on them. Just be a social person and have a genuine conversation with a guy. Through time you'll become more confident to actually start gaining ground and become suggestive with guys.

Come at me.. how would you approach me boyo? I'm not intimidating in least. I should be easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start by making friends with guys first. Then you can either take it from there, or at least it will be easier to talk to the guys you like.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you are also ugly.

• Make small talk , your building yourself up to saying you can't do it, when you know that you can. That's how to come out of your shell. I know it's hard.

• never had the guts to talk to guys you are interested in? lol, your a girl, you don't have to be the one to approach and make the first move, that onus has always been on the guys shoulders

What Girls Said 2

• I'm the exact same way! I think be showing through your actions and eye contact will get a guy to talk to you, therefore you'll be able to talk to him. Another way is you just gotta force yourself and face your fears. Its hard and will make you get anxious but once it's over and done with you'll feel great.

• spin your sexy body language , appearance, manners and attitude in public places like clubs or bars