I sleep a lot more now because of this girl in my dreams?

I'm not really a lottery winner in good looks and I have started nutrition and exercising, but it's going to take a year because I get down to what a good looking guy will get too. So I rarely ever talk to girls. I've attempted many times and you could just see it in their eyes they aren't interested in me. It's been about a good solid year since I was in the dating game.

We'll lately I've been having these dreams where this same girl keeps appearing. She looks different every time but has the exact same personality and I always have this deep crush on her when I see her. For the past two weeks I've been sleeping for almost 12-14 hours a day hoping to talk to her in my dreams every night. Some nights are good and I see her, others are no bueno. I'm realizing that I'm giving up on life and focusing more on my fantasies for happiness. I still am working daily to change my weight issue, but it's only a waiting game from here on out until it's all lost. So is what I am doing unhealthy? Is it bad for my mentality? What are your thoughts?

10

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion, I think that's really cool you meet this girl in your dreams! Literally your "dream girl" haha, but in terms of losing weight, sleeping 12-14 hours a day is detrimental. You should only be getting 7-8 hours per night. More or less affects your weight as in, helps you gain more pounds. I think getting in shape is great but sleeping 12-14 hours will not help with that.

What Guys Said 0