Eyes dilating? Pupil dilating?

Is it a sure sign if your eyes dilate, the person likes you? Or is this untrue?

My partners eyes never dilate when he's around me. I know it's stupid to assume this but usually when someone likes you their eyes dilate. So I've heard.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've read that the human eyes dilate when looking at something they like/love. My guys eyes are grat green so its very noticeable when his pupils are dilated, and they always are when he looks at me which is why I looked it up. Are your SOs eyes dark? You may not notice that they are. Or maybe they don't dilate as big as others. Ooor the whole eye thing could be bs..

• He's got hazel eyes. So it's pretty noticeable. I hope it's bs though

• Got curious and looked it up. This was on a science of people website...
      "Our pupils dilate when we are seeing something stimulating or we are in low light. If we are aroused our pupils dilate in order to take in more of our pleasing surroundings. Often during courtship pupils stay dilated. You can tell when someone is aroused by looking closely at their pupils in constant surrounding light."

• Turn the lights out