Is it abnormal as a 21 year old girl to have never been asked out by a guy?

Is it abnormal for me as a 21 year old girl to have never been asked out by a guy? What am I doing wrong or am I just probably too ugly to be asked out? People say I have a babyface and I look 14. I am a shy girl. Sometimes guys look at me but they never approach. I sometimes try to put myself out there but guys still never seem interested. Is my love life doomed and am I destined to be alone forever?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually find all the prettiest girls are taken, so like many guys, I don't bother to ask. I reckon guys think you are taken, too.

When they look, give them a big smile! They might get the message that you are available.

Is it unusual? Nope. My sis was 21 before she got her first guy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think you never been asked out because thats what i thought too but someone gave me a list of guys who were interested in me and i gave them cold shower and it didn't stay in my mind because i wasn't interested in them (almost all the guys who like me i dont like them i dont know why) so think careful maybe there was someone whom you didn't consider but he is there
    there must be one for sure am saying this from experience

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• no its not like that... you should not lose hope... there will be a guy for you of course...
    dont worry...
    you look 14 that is good and maybe awesome...
    you ever had a boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not abnormal, but not common. Maybe you are ugly, I don't know, or maybe it's your shyness pushing guys away. Approach them, or else yes, you're destined to be alone forever. You can't expect others to decide your destiny, that's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be such negative, there is probably a person on earth that would really like you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on if youve ever asked out anyone

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;