Is it abnormal as a 21 year old girl to have never been asked out by a guy?

Is it abnormal for me as a 21 year old girl to have never been asked out by a guy? What am I doing wrong or am I just probably too ugly to be asked out? People say I have a babyface and I look 14. I am a shy girl. Sometimes guys look at me but they never approach. I sometimes try to put myself out there but guys still never seem interested. Is my love life doomed and am I destined to be alone forever?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually find all the prettiest girls are taken, so like many guys, I don't bother to ask. I reckon guys think you are taken, too.

When they look, give them a big smile! They might get the message that you are available.

Is it unusual? Nope. My sis was 21 before she got her first guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think you never been asked out because thats what i thought too but someone gave me a list of guys who were interested in me and i gave them cold shower and it didn't stay in my mind because i wasn't interested in them (almost all the guys who like me i dont like them i dont know why) so think careful maybe there was someone whom you didn't consider but he is there
    there must be one for sure am saying this from experience

What Guys Said 3

• no its not like that... you should not lose hope... there will be a guy for you of course...
    dont worry...
    you look 14 that is good and maybe awesome...
    you ever had a boyfriend?

• Not abnormal, but not common. Maybe you are ugly, I don't know, or maybe it's your shyness pushing guys away. Approach them, or else yes, you're destined to be alone forever. You can't expect others to decide your destiny, that's up to you.

• don't be such negative, there is probably a person on earth that would really like you.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on if youve ever asked out anyone