How to improve my Dating Game?

Oke I was awfully bad at Dating, now I'm just not that good to on my way to get better. I'm now really really in the dating game since 1 and 1/2 years. Of course I had a few things going on before, but since then I'm really in the game and try to learn the game.
But how can I get really good at it?

Also what I always feel like is in my way, I was bullied a lot in the past from that one girl. And she always had to be better than me and it was kind of like a fight between us to, who is better.
She won, before her it was all going great, over night I suddenly was the loser and so overwhelmed, I couldn't defend myself , I wasn't strong enough to that time. Moreover she archived that everyone started bullying me, I was a easy target for them.
With that also I got a certain Image and guys would stop approaching me, because who wants to be with a loser, right?

My goal is to reach the imagine of a person, I would like to be, that only exist in my mind.

One thing I need to learn to get there is Dating. So yeah, I really want to learn it. But I don't know how, well oke with learning by doing and experience but that is to slow for me and I would like to hear advices.

921

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

First things first, in order to attract quality mates, you need to be quality yourself. This means that unless you want to be a girl who gets pumped and dumped, you are going to have to increase your SMV (sexual market value). That being said, the key thing here is not to try so hard. Trying too hard will make you come across as a needy attention seeking whore.

The next thing to mention is how to physically look better. The greatest asset a woman has (whether you like it or not) are their looks and their homemaking skills (cooking, cleaning etc). Make sure you stay physically fit and eat healthily. I cannot emphasize this enough. Being active and fit is a lifestyle thing; it should not be done for the sake of looking good to others. Furthermore, be mindful about how you dress. Too provocative and you will attract the wrong kind of man. There is nothing wrong with looking sexy but be humble with how you dress. Makeup should be moderate as well. We don't like caked up faces and although I prefer little to no makeup, a little wouldn't hurt anyone. There are plenty of YouTubers and online tutorials for this.

The next part is how you act. Assuming you aren't going to directly approach men, what you can do is learn how to flirt. A lot of men aren't so confident with approaching women so it's your job to be positive and encouraging as possible. Men like women who aren't airhead so find a hobby you are passionate about. Learn conversational skills and learn to ask questions about the guys themselves. Girls fall into the habit of talking only about themselves.

Last but not least, don't give sex away so cheaply. You will end up getting hurt in the long run if you expected a relationship out of it. Guys who show little to no effort apart from trying to get you into bed are the ones you should avoid.

Yes, it's hard work to be the best version of yourself but many women don't realise that men want to be committed to a girl of substance rather than a girl who just looks pretty. If you have any further questions you can specify below.

Good luck to you Madam!

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, you need to stop thinking of yourself as a loser and work on your self-esteem. You are not a loser. If you don't view yourself as someone worthy of anything, you will find and settle for a bunch of douche bags. Please don't do that. Personally, I have found that hooking up with random people is somewhat effective in that it helps boost confidence in the sexual department, but be careful. Don't date or be friends with benefits with people you hook up with. They are the test-runs. When you are up to it, invite a nice, sweet person over to watch some movies or something over a weekend (you can even joke about a "Netflix and Chill" arrangement). When he goes to the bathroom "accidentally" have him catch you with your shirt off (briefly) to see how he reacts and tell him that it's okay and you don't really care. If he appears uncomfortable, just continue with your plan of watching movies without any sort of funny business. If he seems comfortable with it, implement a "pants optional" policy a little later. If he's comfortable with that, you could offer to have him spend the night and you two could cuddle together and really get to know eachother. Worked well for me.

What Guys Said 20

• Best advice i have is not even worry about the dating scene. Work on being a better you. Do what you do to have fun and what makes you happy. One thing I've learned is to be confident in the person your are. The more fun you can have by yourself the more others will want to join. Trust me i used to be extremely quiet and would let peoples opinions bother me. You must realize that when people are doing this to you, they are being self reflective of their own issues when making fun of you. If anything people make fun of people they like or are jealous of. Hope this helps!

• Do this: What is different between your current you and your image? Make a list. For every point, find a way to be like that, fix it, or close the gab. Lastly, do it, don't just keep it as a list.

Ex, I am not big (muscles), and I want to be bigger. I can fix that by going to the gym and eating properly. I have taken action and that is something I am currently doing.

• Just have confidence in your self, how could a person appreciate you if you can't appreciate yourself. Maybe you should go to the gym nothing is more attractive than a woman that takes care of herself and is confident. Do not devalue yourself for other people and know that you do have value. To be completely honest looks are what attract people in the first place, what they have to offer and their personality and heart are what makes a person stay.

• You know what?
    I am about to give you the best advise ever.
    You ready?
    Click to find out
    ...

JUST. BE. YOURSELF.

And treat everyone with respect while you are at it!

• Well, there are plenty of google searches that can help you in yo journey to be the best you can at dating.. I can't personally tell you because I'm single, and have never actually been on a date.. But, just be yourself, be fun, and interesting.. Keep the mystery about yoself.. That's all I can say.. :)

• dont bring out your insecurities and be happy with yourself. this is step 1. without it, you are not into game

• I'm what way did this girl outperform you? Was it because of your clothing, looks, personality? When it comes to looks, there are going to be people that like your looks and people that don't. However, if it was your personality, or fashion then there might be a way to fix that. I think dating apps might be what you need, that's what a lot of people tend use.

• So who started the fight?

• she started it , I remember the day as if it was yesterday, her look in her eye bevore she decided to humilitae me out of nowhere , i don't know why she did it , never asked her that

• Guys aren't going to shun you just because you lost a fight. That's not how we think.

• You should never try to be an 'image' of a person. Be you.

• i could help, but it would require daily texting. i need to know you as a friend sort of and work from flaws to your goals. sounds odd but it seems like you're actually reaching out for positive feed back. i would love to help. yes everyone is giving good advice but i dont think that will cut it. i think you need a buddy to walk you through n to become your friend to help you always. im hete if u wanna take that route

• u have to remove the loser mindset from your mind
    i assume u are a decent looking girl try a makeover

• First advice: don't ask me for advice. I don't have any Dating "game" at all. Last time I smiled to a stranger she moved to another seat angerously.

• First off-are you ready to date? Dating was never meant to be a game-it was for finding a merriage mate-not to be a form of recreation.

• I have no idea

• Find hobbies you like and know that nice people seem to get bullied these days. It's a sick society we live in.

• Know that you are pretty and fun. Try finding a shy guy who is not too shy to date. Go to concerts and talk with guys by themselves before the concert. Get to know people on GAG by reading their opinions. That seems like a really good way to meet cool people.

• Try dating apps, put on some professionally taken pictures and give it a shot.

• why am I getting invited for these questions?

• What exactly are you trying to improve? Approach? The chat? Sex? Efficiency?

Are you red pilled yet?

• You can't, you borned like that and u will go like this I am sorry.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I think the first thing you need to do, is to get rid of this negative image you have about yourself.
    You must learn how to feel good about your looks and your personality. You need to get some confidence. When you're confident people feel it and see it, so guys notice that too.
    Plus, you'll feel better with yourself.
    Then, maybe you should find a way of meeting guys. Give a chance when you find one who's interested in you and see how things go.
    Learn how to start a conversation, you can look for conversation starters online.
    Be sure about what you want in a guy. And don't forget to stay positive, always. :)

Hope this helps.

• Confidence in yourself, your thoughts, beliefs, and boundaries... so ask yourself what makes you hold up your head and feel strong? Find something and dive into it, a hobby, a passion, something... that is all yours... in dating be yourself... don't feel you have to change EVERYONE'S opinion of you because then you are pleasing everyone and not yourself... what helped me when I was getting back into the dating scene was I went to a speed dating session (with the knowledge that I wasn't going to see any of those guys socially) but it boosted my confidence...

• I feel like your outlook towards dating might not be quite right. "Getting guys", if that's what you're looking for, will lead to drama and heartbreak.
    Although, to generally be more attractive to the opposite gender, you need confidence. This includes good posture, taking good care of your appearance an a sort of effortless way, and the will to chat up a guy first.

• When I first started dating, I treated it as a way to meet new people and new friends. I would suggest you use an online dating app because they are so popular now and everyone is using them. Then, when a guy messages you, just talk to him back and forth naturally. He will usually ask you out on a date, but you can also ask him to meet if you want. When you meet him, just treat him like a new person you want to get to know. Pay attention to how you are feeling around him. Don't let him pressure you into sex or anything physical if you do not want to do it.
    You will get better and better at finding the right kind of person for you. It takes time and some mistakes to help you be better.

• I suggest you cut the people from the past out of your life as much as possible and work on becoming the person you want to be. Learn how to be more flirty, as well as how to look more approachable.

• Be healthy, show confidence, be open. Three things

• I don't know. I'm single so I'm not the person to ask

• throw your sexy body language , appearance, manners and attitude at people