Girls, would you let this girl screw your boyfriend in front of you to save your lives? Guys, would you let the guy screw your girlfriend to save her?

Let's say you had a gun pointing to you and they said you have to bang this girl in front of your girlfriend or wife. You guys have to do all the sex positions and then your girlfriend shouts.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

But they will kill you if you don't do it.

-IF YOU ARE A FEMALE THEN THE ROLES ARE REVERSED. You have a gun pointing towards you and you have to have sex with this guy to save your life in front of your boyfriend. Girls, would you let this girl screw your boyfriend in front of you to save your lives? Guys, would you let the guy screw your girlfriend to save her??Girls, would you let this girl screw your boyfriend in front of you to save your lives? Guys, would you let the guy screw your girlfriend to save her??

• Yes
    71%(5)56%(10)Vote45%(5)
  • No
    29%(2)44%(8)Vote55%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. I'd let us die.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have a threesome with the girl and my girlfriend.

• LMFAO

• Hey, a guy has to think outside the box, amirite?

What Girls Said 3

• well Duh!, to save my and his lives? of course. Unless I misread something why would 67% of the people choose to get shot in the head instead?

• Did I pick an attractive guy? I can't tell when a guy is good looking to be honest.

• yeah he is good looking but a choice between being shot in the head or sex with anyone wouldn't be that tough a choice.. for me. I just don't understand why anyone would choose death.

• OMG.. Not that fucking gawky looking wanker again.

• Yes.
    But then I would break up with him (in either situation) because I wouldn't be happy with myself but we are both still alive.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd rather take the bullet in both cases than lose her.

• Only if she was OK with it, of course.

• Sounds like we're both dead anyways