Guys when you fall in love with a girl do you stop noticing her physical flaws? Or do you just accept them?

My boyfriend and I had sex infront of the mirror yesterday. He said sid he wanted me to watch, I glanced over and all I saw was my huge stomach flopping around. He basically said there wasn't anything wrong with my stomach (trust me there is). He said he enjoyed watching my breasts bounce up and down mostly. My boyfriend is like this a lot, I was worried he'd think I'm hideous without make up however he still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I have rolls everywhere and he just stares at me in awe.

421

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense intended, at all, but LADIES, you are HORRIBLE JUDGES of yourselves!!! You find every tiny little thing, and HONESTLY, most guys don't EVER NOTICE!!!
    Oh, no, you have a little 'tummy' and maybe a little 'extra curves' in your hips, or bottom.
    REALLY? That's the angst? The sht you see, that the guy that really cares about you doesn't even notice?
    Drama, and an argument, over something unrelated, but you just afraid, and HATING something we don't even see!!!
    I NEVER wanted a VS model, and hip bones, or ribs showing!!
    I want the soft, cuddly lady, that can just RELAX, and KNOW that I ADORE her, and her soft curves!! I want the one that LOVES the food, at the restaurant I made special plans, and reservations to get into!! I WANT HER TO LOVE THE FOOD, and ENJOY THAT!!
    So many find flaws, so easily, but what is the point? I don't even notice, and I want to know HER, as HER, and I want her to know that I am not judging her in any way if she gains a few pounds, or isn't like the 'Models' that society expects!!
    She's MY 'Model' and she's perfect, just as she is!!
    Just go with what he told you!! It sounds like he just really loves you, as YOU!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I will answer this even though I am not a guy.
    Honestly, I sort of do. I wish I didn't though.

What Guys Said 20

• People are not perfect. Often times we love the imperfections as much as the perfect parts. Without your stomach your boobs would not be bouncing as much. To him you are amazing. He is not just looking at your physical body but also your mind as well and your personality. He is so amazed that your his girlfreind.

• Both at the same time :)
    He accept them because he loves them coz they are what makes u u.

Also some they just accept some find them attractive yes u will be shocked at men and their fetishes.

Also he might accept that u have brown hair but don't notice that u got small ass
    At the same time learned to like ur squeaking moans that most people find ugly.

U must think of this logically
    Love is crazy thing :)

• When I go into a relationship, there must be mental attraction. It's not all based on physical. Your boyfriend sounds like he has the mind of a grown man and "gets it". He is no longer interested in looks. It sounds like he is in love, and is a keeper.

• When you fall in love you start to focus on the positive. So you notice the things you like about her physically. The flaws don't go away but you are too busy enjoying all the things you love to dwell on the things you don't care about.

• We accept them, and don't care when we are in fall, or have strong feelings.. I mean I know when the last girl threw me to the curb, I tried to focus on her flaws to help me get over her, but it didn't even work for the most part.. So, yeah.. Lol..

• If he didn't like you, he wouldn't be with you.

• When I fall in love her physical flaws become enduring and sexy. Plus, the qualities become the obsession. My ex was obese at 194 pounds. But she had a great chest. I loved her chest so much i didn't care about her belly.

• If I am in love, I tend to embrace flaws, be it the quirky ears, snaggle-tooth, morning breath, etc.

• It depends on the guy and the "flaw", he may just ot really mind/care/notice the flaw, he may be ok with it, he may just tolerate it, or he may even like it.

• I just accept them. I'm not physically perfect either, and neither is your boyfriend.

• When he told you to watch, you focused on the "negative" instead of just living the intensity of the present.

Give yourself a break

• when i am feel love or sincere with someone its not important for me about her physical flaws etx... coz it dsnt matter

• I don´t see any flaws, just a perfect woman, 99% of the time.

• That's a more complicated question than you realize. Many times a guy may find, what you think are flaws attractive to him.

• in relation it normal that guy accpt them , most of us dose, there is few who dont , moreover it thing who make you girl cute

• Flaws are obvious. You accept them unless it hurts you often. Like a shite personality.

• i honestly dont pay attention to flaws in a girl that im interested in

• Accept them. If u can't accept them maybe they aren't for u

• We are pretty good at focusing on the parts that turn us on.

• No we're not women. We take people's bodies for granted while you women always need to have the top of the notch.

What Girls Said 3

• You are a very lucky—yet insecure woman. And if you don't take shelter in trusting him, you will destroy this relationship with your insecurities.

Give yourself a break and actually believe that somebody could actually love you for you.

• He loves you. My boyfriend is always telling me I'm beautiful. I tell him he's blinded by love. Lol you are very lucky

• Does he have flaws? Do you dwell on them? I have a flabby abdomen from having a baby. My now lover says I'm sexy. I don't get it but as long as he is happy and making mad passionate love to me, I'm fine. I am working to get healthy and toned up but not for him, for me. He loves your flaws or he wouldn't be intimate with you