Is it bad that no guys have ever flirted with me?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, looks matter a lot to guys. But, are you in high school or middle school? (You don't have to answer, but for a more accurate context of guy's behaviors.)

Evolutionary fitness and attractiveness of a woman is equivalent to a guy that has high or low social value and confidence.

• High school

• If guys there normally flirt, then there's less hope for you. But I don't know what you look like, so I can't justify.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so young, you have so many years before you have to worry about if a guy has never flirted with you. It could be that the guys that are interested in you are just very shy (or bad at flirting). Also, you could try making the first move.

What Guys Said 4

• Same boat here no guys nor girls

• is it possible they have and you haven't noticed?

• your question will take a u turn when you will be in college so RELAX.

• Guys won't notice me in college. I'm not attractive like other girls.

• I don't dress sexy. I wear more modest clothing.

• it was just a joke. if you dress sexy then obviously boys will come for your body and not for you. so stay modest.
      you sound like a nice girl so be like it. one day someone will definitely approach you.

• How old are you?

• 17, almost 18. Why?

• That is good lol

• Yea. 😆

What Girls Said 1

• depends on what you look like