He hooked up with a girl while we were together but not exclusively so I don't know what his intentions are or what I should do?

So, me and this guy have been talking for over a month. We would text all the time and hang out then he started acting weird because I found out a girl lied to him saying I said I loved him which wasn't true so we cleared that up but he continued acting weird and he said it was because I didn't seem interested because I never reached out to him (which is true I don't because I wanted to give him space after the girl said I loved him) so we cleared that up and he told me he wanted me to be clingy. Then yesterday he was hanging out with his guy friends and wanted me to come so when I showed up he was so drunk so I started drinking too. Then 3 more girls showed up. I walked on the bathroom to call my friend and I came it and everyone was gone then when they came back the guy I'm talking to and one of the girls didn't come back. 30 mins go by and his best friend was like I'm really sorry and I was like why and he said that the guy I'm talking to is going to hook up with the girl so I was like where is he and he wouldn't tell me. I walked in on the guy I'm talking to as he's making out with this random girl. So I got my stuff and left. He texted me this morning apologizing saying he feels bad and he was blackout. I'm not sure what to do

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You don't know what to do? How bout don't fuck with him no more? He's a piece of shit. I don't know why some of you girls treat these men like they're children. Do you enjoy being treated like trash? If so then forgive him.

• since you are not in a exclusive relationship with him i don't see why this is a problem. if you are not putting out for him is understandable he would make out with someone else.

• He should be loyal to you during the talking phase too