Crying in front of boyfriend?

Guys, i have not seen my boyfriend in a week because he has gone out of state on vacation. would it be weird if i cried when i saw him after a week of not seeing him? i don't want to embarrass myself or for him to think i'm too much.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• of course! you shouldn't have to hide your emotions in a relationship. Besides he'll be super touched that you missed him and will think it's absolutely adorable!
    I'm always telling my girl that it's okay to cry in front of me and I know he'll appreciate you showing him how you truly feel.

If you can I would get/make him a little something to welcome him back home! Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if you love him. I remember when I saw my boyfriend waiting for me at the airport after I had been out of state for work for a long time, and I cried like a baby.

What Guys Said 1

• honestly, your boyfriend will probably think it's cute

What Girls Said 1

• Relax, who cares? You shouldn't be embarrased and if you are then you're really not that close, if you can't cry infront of him.