What to talk about with a boy?

like over text, phone and in person!!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about anything & everything with him. Talk about things you like & what he likes, common stuff, your goals in life, music, food; pretty much anything but don't tell him too much information all at once. Gotta keep things interesting & mysterious

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him questions about himself. Find out what some of his interests are. Even if they're not your thing, it's nice to learn about them so you can understand about him. I don't mean, listen to him go one for an hour about an obscure anime character or some level of some game. In polite conversation, he shouldn't monopolize it that way. Talk about school - is he good in a subject that you struggle with? Are you good at a subject he struggles with? Do you both hate the same geography teacher who talks in monotone and doesn't trim his nose hair? Talk about school activities, movies, shows you like, funny memes you have seen, even religion and politics if you want to. Share poetry and music you like. Share books and stories you like. Talk about things you each hope for the future. I generally think it's good not to get in the habit of gossip, even celebrity gossip. I find it pretty interesting to listen to people tell me about stuff they are really passionate about - how I learned about guitars and amps, craft beer, and coaching little league. People generally like when you make them feel comfortable to be themselves, but of course, that doesn't mean you have to put up with anyone being a jerk.

What Guys Said 2

• Guns, sex, cars, music, and beer work for me

• Whatever you two are interested in.

What Girls Said 1

• the congo should flow