Tried For Round Two?

Have you ever ended a relationship and later regretted it and wanted to get back with the person you broke up with?

If you did get back with them, did it work out better the second time?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, 7 times I did, it never worked because she wanted me to be something I wasn't, but I loved her so I keept trying. I was young and dum. Now if I break up, the only chance we have to get back together is if we work out are problems as friends first then try dating again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes actually. Many times. And we've gotten back together many times. And this has been going on for 4 years but we are pretty stable now

• I'm going through something like this now and have a lot of anxiety that I'm making the wrong decision taking him back. He's been so great since our last breakup and I think he's really changed, but I constantly think in my head "should I be dealing with someone that has screwed me over so many times in the past?" by the way we are in college 19-21 , which I know is a time in life to make a lot of mistakes and really grow from them which is what I think he is doing. Any advice so I don't think this way? Because now you're saying you're steady. We have almost been dating 2 years, and I fear it won't be worth saving even though I love him so much, so hearing that you've been together for 4 years and it's working good now gives me hope.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and no.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. The person I'm with now, we dated a few years ago and things didn't work out. Now here we are years later and things seem to be going smoothly.