Should I Risk Being Rejected?

So as I said on my recent post, I started to lead this guy on. But the guy I really like was lead on by this really mean girl. He asked her out and they weren't dating but they had a thing and he really liked her. Once he found out she was using him, they stopped talking. I was glad he was rid of her, but it doesn't change that I don't think he likes me. Before he asked her out, I told him like I him and it nothing happened. We agreded to put it in the past, but is it so wrong that I didn't want to forget how I feel? I still like him, but what's the point of liking someone who doesn't like you back? Should I tell him I like him again--even though it could ruin our friendship again and I might get rejected?

What Guys Said 2

• don't just say you like him. explain your exact feelings for him. Now if all you do is literally like him I would say maybe try flirting with him first and see if you get a positive response. It better to get rejected than to wish what if? do you get what I'm saying.

• He's not good with feelings. He doesn't like the whole flirting thing so I'm surprised he even asked a girl out

• it doesn't matter what it about though if you're embarrassed to ask just pm me.

• :) thanks

• some time you can't get what you want but you can find better if you stay strong anf positive little girl ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Life's nothing without risks