Could you Marry Someone You Just Met After Only One Date?

Let's say you had the choice after a first date to either marry the person or never see them again. You've never met the person, but you do know a little bit about them from friends or a dating profile and you know they share the same political and religious beliefs, and they have the same life goals as far as things like kids and travel go.

Would you consider marrying the person if you felt a strong enough connection or attraction to them at the end of the date?

• No. I don't trust myself to make a decision that important that quickly.
  • Yes. It's very unlikely but I definitely could if it was the right person.
  • Maybe. It sounds romantic but it also sounds unrealistic.
    Vote C
  • Why not? Marriage is a crap shoot anyway so why not go for if we get along.
    Vote D
  • No way. Sounds creepy and I wouldn't even go on the date to begin with if those were the options.
    Vote E
  • Not sure. The idea intrigues me and maybe I could but I really don't know what I'd do.
    Vote F
  • I don't want to marry anyone ever.
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

What Girls Said 2

• No, I would not marry someone after a first date. Anyone could put on their best face on a date. I would have to see their habits on a consistent basis and consider all of factors before even considering marriage

• Uhm no? Tf

What Guys Said 1

• I don't want to marry anyone ever.