How to get more female attention?

I am very well dress, handsome, smart and relatively popular at my high school I have a cool car.
I don't get the action I used to get but, I Don't smile very much and am not very out going anymore is that my issue also my confidence isn't great any more.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont try to hard, because females will know that you are desperate for their action. And noone likes someone who is desperate for approval and attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence and not being outgoing is the problem. You need to talk to girls and be more open to others if you wanna get attention.

What Girls Said 4

• Befriend women, like actually make friends with them, like they are fully human. Talk to them, listen to them, treat them respectfully. Develop common interests and enjoy those with the women you meet.

• Smile at girls and say hi to them. Confidence is a big one. Fake it till you make it

• you need to be outgoing

• Be real, just be yourself. If you dont have the game you used to, connect to people on a different level.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!