What should I do when I get jealous?

Even if the girl I like (she likes me too) talks to another guy that's in a relationship, or even her cousin, for some reason I get very jealous and I don't know what to do when it happens cause I really like her and it stresses me out. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You get jealous because, deep down, you're insecure that there's a chance these guys might be competition for you. It's a perfectly normal feeling. The only way to stop this is to ignore this feeling and to realise that, if she really likes you and she's worth being with, you won't need to worry about anyone else. It might take a long time for you to get to this point in life. Just try to remain calm and reassure yourself that this happens to most guys (if not all of them). Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• You cannot get over/control that shitty feeling no matter what you do. You can only learn to control your actions when you feel it.

• Even her cousin? Lmao long as she ain't incestual, you ain't got nun to worry about haha

• So... you two haven't dated yet? Well, being jealous is not a sin, as long as you don't be all angry and sulky, it should be fine. Girls don't like it when a crush gets overly emotional because of jealousy!

• Make the dinosaur a sandwich

• Break the habit. It's annoying and understanding it can't be helped, but trust me when I tell you jealousy is an ugly color

What Guys Said 1