Is he actually serious or trying to get laid? (i will try to keep it short)?

basically i had been texting this guy for a month or so. we are from the same town but he has been out of town working on a trial. he had texted he wanted us talking to go somewhere. we had been trying to figure out a time and suggested things like the museum and whatever. we had talked earlier in the day when he asked when he could see me but he ended up texting at 3 am asking us to hang ( i was awake driving). i went to his place which was a long drive. he offered to get a hotel room because he said he wanted to see me. i get there and he makes a lot of eye contact and is very complimentary (beautiful/gorgeous) of me. we chat for a little, i say we should have drinks so we do. he gave me a lot of forehead kisses and cheek kisses throughout the night. we slept in same bed but didn't do anything sexual besides makeout. our heads were really close on the bed and he was looking at me while i was sleeping. he didn't try anything although i knew his hands were kinda lingering a bit on my arms and stomach a little. when we woke up he didn't kick me out, we chatted for a while and he said he wanted to see me again and asked when he could. we talked about a movie and dinner ( for today, this was Saturday night). he texted me later Sunday and sent a kissy face emoji and said he was glad he got to meet me. i had to go for an appointment and he told me to text after and i did but he didn't answer. thoughts? sounds like a booty call but if i didn't give him what he wanted why would he of texted after?

Most Helpful Guy

• Baby look at your eyes and lips!! who would not fall for you.. tell me? I see even dead would become alive in case their retina catches your image and sends a signal to their brain.. lolz.. you are insanely hottttt

• omg thank you😂but a guy could want to just hookup with me since i'm "hot"

• he ignored my text ( he told me to text) and then never texted back

• This is really stupid of him.. i mean I wouldn't do that if I were him!
      How could he simply do this when he ws so much into you that night.. i guess then he was a shallow person only wanting sex!
      Ridiculous!!

What Guys Said 12

• He made out but did not have sex. Does it mean that he played with your boobs and pussy/ Did you get naked?

• i was fully clothed. what do you think about the situation?

• okay. i am confused i am getting different answers.

• How old is he?

• 23 , i tend to go towards older guys. he mentioned he was surprised at my age because he was like you seriously look 21-22

• I'm gana try and ignore that because age gaps weird me out. But yeah seems like a "booty call" to me.

• okay thank you

• he's a casual booty call, not rushing it but yeah he wants you for that purpose when he can

• how should i proceed from here on out? stop answering?

• well honestly i can't just say no, you'll have to get to know him better. the cost is just time, arr u willing to get to know him? outcome can be satisfied or hurtful

• morning

• Sounds like he's keen but doesn't really know how to progress and doesn't want to come off as too eager...

• sounds like he wanted to bang ou

• he's looking for a little something I think/.

• Get laid

• Sounds like he really wants to get to know you. Like you said, i dont know why'd he'd text after if he just eanted sex. and you guys didn't sleep together that night and it doesn't sound like he was pushing it

• Seriously trying to get laid

• Seems like he was interested in seeing you. Doesn't sound sexual to me tho. Did he make any moves on you tho?

• just to kiss me really

• seems like he is serious

• why do you say that?

• so you don't think it was a booty call? why hasn't he texted me back if he told me to text him

• maybe he was busy. try texting him again

• You didn't try very hard

What Girls Said 2

• What do you want to have with him?
    He s not gonna force you to do anthng so it s all on you and how you wanted to go.
    See him more and see what he ll do next and how you re gonna feel about it.
    I mainly think that he wants sex though
    Also how did you trust the dude to meet him for the first time in a hotel room... that was a bit reckless

• i don't know honestly i'm kinda bored of being single but at the same time i love it. wouldn't a guy be pissed if he didn't get laid and he expected to? he was so nice. and i knew he was legit i have friends who know him

• he's kinda religious so i don't know if he is big into that

• Look honestly don t over think it now cs you can have different explanations for it.
      Just see him more, have fun and get to know him more in rl.
      Just be careful and smart about it. Guys can manipulate 😉

• He's just trying to get laid