What is the sweetest thing your partner has done for you?

💕

95

Most Helpful Guy

• i was getting jealous over a guy..., and then she said the place you have in my heart..., is something he can never achieve
    it was the sweetest thing ever
    P. S
    but her actions didn't match her words so i quit her

Most Helpful Girl

• stay with me through my anxiety and depression instead of saying "i dont wanna deal with that. thats too deep"

• That's what a good boyfriend is all about, staying by your side no matter the situation. <3 <3 <3 <3

What Guys Said 4

• We used to send each other college essay length messages of sweet nothings. But now when she lets me hit it from behind and put it all in, I know that she truly loves me, because I imagine that shit hurts.

• Changed herself for me.

• She was inspired to do so herself to begin with.

No one has the power to change anyone!

• Nah, she changed cause I talked to her about it, she didn't know it was something that needed some kind of change.

I didn't say I made her change :/ I said she changed for me, as in she made the extra effort.

• Saying yes to the relationship. After that...👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Wake me up with nice blow job. 😂

What Girls Said 8

• couldn't sleep, so he told me stories until i did.

• He made a video of our favorite tv/movie couples and put my favorite love-y song in the background. It was really sweet

• My ex took a couple days off of work to drive me to my moms and he stayed to meet my family. He also gave me a really nice Christmas present even though we weren't together anymore.

• He doesn't hate me. So that's pretty sweet.

• I've put him through a lot of shit, but he is still around

• buy me chicken nuggets on my birthday while i sas sick

• Beach cabin weekend, pizza and beer on the beach

• Turn over and went to bed.