What ADVICE will you give to the person who is now dating your EX?

1423

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell him that she will always be the greatest regret of my life and that I wish that I was mature enough to have not messed things up with her. And I would pray to god that he believes me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• First I would do a hip thrust victory dance. Then I would tell her to get a regular STD check for every week that she dates him. I would give her a survival kit with vodka, a prescription for prozac and a stress stress ball to carry 24/7 and tell her to have fun with her new polished turd, and that if she ever decides she wants revenge later when he eventually dumps her for someone else, then here's my business card :D

Haha jk. Nah I would actually pity the girl, because she's going to regret it just like I did putting up with that self absorbed shitfaced dickhead sack of douchebaggery. I look back at how I used to pine for my ex and just say WTF was I thinking? can't believe I used to want that guy...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE