What ADVICE will you give to the person who is now dating your EX?

1423

Most Helpful Guy

• She is a nice girl, but we are just not compatible. She deserve happiness, please be a better man than me and make her happy

Most Helpful Girl

• First I would do a hip thrust victory dance. Then I would tell her to get a regular STD check for every week that she dates him. I would give her a survival kit with vodka, a prescription for prozac and a stress stress ball to carry 24/7 and tell her to have fun with her new polished turd, and that if she ever decides she wants revenge later when he eventually dumps her for someone else, then here's my business card :D

Haha jk. Nah I would actually pity the girl, because she's going to regret it just like I did putting up with that self absorbed shitfaced dickhead sack of douchebaggery. I look back at how I used to pine for my ex and just say WTF was I thinking? can't believe I used to want that guy...

What Guys Said 22

• I wouldn't know as I never actually had an "EX". Or maybe I can say something like this "have fun while you still can, because the fun's going to run out eventually".

• I would tell him that she will always be the greatest regret of my life and that I wish that I was mature enough to have not messed things up with her. And I would pray to god that he believes me.

• My advice- Don't do it !! Lolz

• Hope you have better luck than me. I know why we didn't work, and I hope those aren't the same reasons for you. I honestly do wish both of you the best. I've moved on and so should you, if there are any remaining feelings.

• "You have to try and be interesting because she sure as hell won't be."

• Be careful from the herpes

• Which ex?

• I wouldn't give any advice since in most cases is better no to think to an ex. I just would say "I wish you to understand her much more than I did since we didn't get on well , and good luck".

• Look out... she's a man-eater. :)

• Run lol

• Run. Now.

• dont do it

• I pity on you

• I'd say "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and then say "be careful, she cheats" and "run now"

• Good luck and watch your back, watch for ANY red flags.

• Run, run for your life. Don't leave a forwarding address, change your number and hide.

• gg have fun

• Good luck 😂😂😂

• Dude run she is crazy she is not worth one penny..

• Watch her hands
    Don't lead her money
    She likes spankings

• If they have a sex drive, dump her asap.

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't say anything as it's their choice and I could just look like a crazy jealous ex. However he did drugs, told lies and was controlling so I'd say have your guard up! and good luck dealing with his best mate... if you're dating him you'll be dating her too.

• I'd say nothing. She has to live and learn like everyone. I'm not responsible for warning her.

• Be careful, his ambition will always come before you.

• What I believe to be the truth-
    How I experienced things with him, even if they might be different with her.

• You're just another dumb tramp he will date along the way -- I sincerely hope you higher your standards.

• good luck! dont say I didn't warn you

• He is quite immature therfore leave...

• A sarcastic good luck.

• run bitch he gon kill you! don't remember what movie that's from but yeah that would be my advise

• DONT expect to be treated like you're special. Have low expectations when it comes to feeling loved

• To stop.

• Be prepared to be treated like property and not a person.

• He has herpes... Good luck.