Should I text him first, because I feel its awkward between us now?

So I met this guy 2 years ago, we've been friends and I liked him since then, but I was too shy to make a move. This weekend there was a party at a friends house and I finally did it and we hooked up. We actually said we don't want to do it at first, because we were both afraid that it would be awkward, but then one thing let to another and we had sex. It was amazing and really fun. We cuddled the whole night, but the morning was so awkward, at least for me. I did not know how to act or if I should say anything.. so I just went out of the room, after some time he came after me and he said something like "oh hey, here you are" and all I said back was "mhm" and looked back into my phone. When he left he hugged me and then we went separate ways. I really think I screwed up and I really don't want it to be awkward between us. So should I text him or should I just leave the things as they are and just leave it alone? Thank you for your answers.

What Guys Said 2

• i would text him no matter what the conversation will come up. it would be better to do it face to face but what ever make u both comfortable as possible in the moment. as for what u want to do about it is up to u and him. u say u have feelings so see how he feels and if there is a chance try for it if not then leave it alone and see how things go.

• yeah text him, he might be thinking what went wrong

What Girls Said 1