Does he still have feelings for me? Do we have a shot? Please help:(?

I met him nine months ago we were just acquaintances. A month later he asked me out, we went out and hungout a few times, everything was going really great and we had lots of fun! He was very persistent and initiated everything. But then went away for three weeks for work, then he was gone for the next two for vacation, then I went on vaction for two weeks after and had my phone stolen. So basically didn't see him for a month and a half. We talked a little bit here and there but I didn't have a phone. So basically things just stopped... After that every time he'd see me he would always be near me, flirty and only talking to me, trying to kiss me. I didn't pay him much attention and wouldn't let him kiss me..

The last time I saw him was 2 months ago. He was all over me and trying to kiss me, and I gave in. He was all sweet and messaging me the next day, but once again I was leaving for a week for work. Since then though I haven't seen him. We talked a few times. I invited him to a get together I was having (really last minute tho), He told me he was feeling sick and couldnt make it. So he messaged me asking to to do something with him the next day. But we didn't end up doing anything. A month later, He was going home for a month, and I was going to be in his city so I mesaged him. He was all excited! But turned out we were just missing eachother, I was going to be leaving when he was getting there since he had to go a week later because of work. I messaged him asking what I should do in the city and he never replied.. I messaged him two weeks later saying hey and he replied right away... then I replie to him after a week since I was on vacation and he hasn't replied since..

I definitely felt a connection.. but then we didn't see eachother for so long. I got kind of scared and started pushing him away (didnt mean too). What does he want? I find myself still thinking about him.. I still have feelings for him, but I have no idea what his feelings are.. what do I do?

So im just supposed to give up? Yes I understand we are both young and have busy lives, but I haven't met someone that I have had that easy and good of a connection with since my ex. I meet a lot of people and I felt we had an attraction but also great conversation, things in common and a lot of fun. We never really discussed our feelings or exceptions and kind of just were all over the place. What do you think he sees from his side? I get now Its more me messaging him, hopefully he's not annoyed?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Not really