Are All Women Essentially Prostitutes?

It seems that on every date I have ever gone on, I have had to spend at least 200aud for them to sleep with me, including the dinner, filling up their car, and one time I motel room because her parents wouldn't let me over. For the same price I can spend over an hour with a nice girl of ym choosing at a nice massage place. And I have been told that in a relationship, I will have to pay for absolutely everything for her: her rent, her bills, her rego, and feminine products. I am just stuck

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• That's your own fault if you do all that. No one has a gun to your head. You are just letting your dick take control of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• For years now, I have not done anything more than split the bill with any girl I have been with. While some were initially offended, most actually respected me for standing up for myself. In other words, even for me to decide to split the bill contributed to my aura of masculine charm, masculine charm being one of the two major means for a man to attract women.

The other major means is money, which is what you have been doing. And, in that case, yes, there really is no difference from prostitution.

What Girls Said 9

• Haha no. I pay for my part.

• Some women are looking for that from a guy but honestly I'm the type to offer to pay for stuff when out on a date, I'm not afraid to let the guy know I won't ever need his help financially. I think you probably just have the luck of finding the spoiled ones lol. In relationships some guys are ok with paying for everything but its not a requirement.

• Well, the answer to that is... are all men Johns?

Why are you filling up their car? Who ever told you you will end up paying all her bills is a total moron and way sexist.

Yes, you are stuck. Stuck knowing sexist crap. Might wanna try growing up a bit, seek high value women and stop comparing money to what you get from the girl.

You are 22 - you can change your thinking now and maybe you'll have healthy relationships in the future.

• Sex isn't some 'reward' you get for paying a woman's expenses. If you have such an issue with it then why do you continue to pay for these things? If you're not happy with doing this then you're dating the wrong women.

• No you're just a sucker that can't get a g without paying lmfao

• You are so stupid it hurts. "Have to pay for her rent and her bills" who even told you that crap. To me that would actually be offensive. There is so much I would like to say to you but for someone who was foolish enough to even think of such an outlandish theory, let alone post it, probably wouldn't even be able to understand it. And, to answer your question, no, we are in fact not all prostitutes, dumb ass.

• Clearly you're easy. LMAO

• No, as I have yet to even go on a date.

• Prostitute means sleeping solely in exchange for money. Paying them for dinner and other stuff is not counted as a part of the definition, hence it's not prostitution. I think you need to change your mentality toward women, you have just been unlucky meeting a dependent one.

What Guys Said 10

• I mean, if you're spending all that, then you're choosing gold diggers lol
    I've slept with women and didn't even have to spend $1; you're doing it wrong xD

• Guys for who sex is the only aim and who look at the expenses to have sex are johns or whoremongers.

• Would be nice to stick to the females BUT a whore does not require an emotional connection of any sort, she can completely hate you and find you repulsive but still do you if you pay her

--> a normal girl needs to at least find you attractive and more often than not... develop an emotional connection with you. Seems like it's the same BUT it's a completely different context

• that's the reason I am not actively looking for a girlfriend. I don't have much money left and I wanna take a break from work till my job with better income kicks in. still I'dd go for cheap dates and romantical gestures and dish the girl if she doesn't like it. good plan since I know hoes can be cheaper if you want a quickie

• That's like saying all prostitutes are all essentially women, which is not true.

• Yeah... , don't do that... dont.

• Only the married ones.

• Essentially the amount of money you spend equals the likelihood a female will have sex.
    So yes, you are correct in that manner.

• That's when they don't like you much :D

• Who told you you will have to pay for absolutely everything for her?

• Yep, Every single one of them

• did they really TELL you "You gotta pay"? Or did they just not reach for the bill?

Man, I know this must be hard to accept, but none of these girls was ever interested in you in the first place. If she was she wouldn't care who paid.