Why are guys so confused about who they want to be with?

Keeping it short, i have this guy friend who has a girlfreind. He goes overboard and flirts with me, admitting the guilt, i'll say i do enjoy the attention. He doesn't get along well with her. Why doesn't he just break up with her, no i am not saying that he should date me instead? Instead of flirting like that behind her back? I dont want to be other woman. Why can't guys be with one woman?
Should i start ignoring him then? Its been a year of him flirting with me like that, late night txts. Starting to piss me off big time.

419

Most Helpful Guy

• You enjoy the attention but it's starting to piss you off big time? Why don't you just tell him to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should talk to him and tell him how you feel. He can't date two girls at the same time right. So just make it clear that either choose you or his 'girlfriend'.

What Guys Said 18

• Tell him upfront you don't want to be placed as another woman in his life... tell him you are leaving.. and then let him decide what he really wants !

• men r stupid often become confused with who they want for any number of reasons. confront him on his flirtting tell him that as much as u enjoy it u can't end being the other woman. all in all what he is doing is considered cheating already.

• Because women cause mass confusion.

• Maybe he feels the girlfriend's interest in him is wavering, and he isn't getting enough attention and affection from her.

• Don't ignore him but tell him the same thing you just said here. You obviously like him enough though to be feeling pissed off like that. Maybe he likes you but doesn't want to hurt his girlfriend. but don't push it on guys. I have known girls to do the same exact thing.

• I'm picky because I want to find the person I want to marry, and not just someone I like watching movies and grabbing dinner with.

• He is probably not happy in that relationship. or he enjoys flirting for the rush. U have to decide if u like it or not. if u do, enjoy. if u don't, tell him honestly. he is clearly not interested to get out of his relationship and is happy

• I am not I know who I want.

• Because all men are assholes.

• Men will be Men, they never stop flirting even if they get married. XD

• Have u ever heard the expression... have your cake and eat it too?

• maybe he is just another player

• He's not confused, he wants both of you.

• Could be just him.

• i want to be with you, come to me babe! 😆

• The question is why you put up with it for so long. The answer to both questions is ego.

• We are wired to fuck as many females we can to pass our genes, but it´s an instinc and is a big mistake to let it take over.

• if you care about him then no. DON'T ignore him because that will make you look mean. If you are sure that he flirts with you and he isn't just doing it for fun because of you being one of his female friends (or the only one), then just tell him that what he s doing is confusing to you and that he should make a choice. BE SURE THAT YOU WANT HIM TO STOP THOUGH because if he still wants to be with her, he probably WILL stop doing that if you tell him to. Oh and... Make yourself clear on how you see him.

What Girls Said 3

• What you need to do is to tell him to stop flirting with you or else your not going to be friends with him anymore. Now whatever happens after that is going to be on him and his girlfriend before somebody gets the wrong idea. Don't tolerate it. Because he knows better. You shouldn't have to be part of his stupidity.

• I'd at least get some distance

• they have some feelings for both