Is it cheating if you just sleep in the same bed?

I didn't have sex I don't even think our bodies touched I'm was in a new relationship but still living with my ex and instead of the couch or guess room I slept in bed with my ex one last time before I moved out me and my girlfriend were already monogamous and had talked about not seeing other people a couple days before and I never told her I was living with my ex and I made it seem like my break was a lot less recent than it was. I've come clean about it all a year later my fiance now says I cheated on her but we didn't have sex.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• no you didn't cheat per se... but you weren't entirely forthcoming with her either, which i'm guessing is what has your fiance up in arms, making her feel like your decision not to say anything shows you had something to hide, when in reality i'm guessing you were just scared of how she would react given how new your relationship was at the time. ideally you would have just been honest with her and reassured her from the start. i always say a hard truth in the moment is always better than a lie that's discovered later. lesson learned. make honesty your best policy moving forward and you should be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not cheating

What Girls Said 3

• no, but she probably got hurt by the fact that you didn't tell her.

• I don't think it is. You both share the bed, if there's a bed I think it would be lame to have one sleep on the floor

• No I started sleeping in the guest bedroom I moved and took that bed with me

• Oh there is a guest room. Well that's better

• I took the guest bed with me when I moved out but the night before I left we slept in bed together

• I don't think

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!