Guys, if you actually like a girl, how many dates do you go on before you kiss her for the first time?

• On the first date!
  • 2nd date
  • 3rd date
    Vote C
  • 4th date
    Vote D
  • 5 or more dates
    Vote E
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

33

Most Helpful Guy

• If I feel that a lady is receptive, I try to give her a goodnight kiss on the first date - not a wet, slobbery make out kiss, but a kiss that is a little more passionate than any kiss you would lay on a sibling! If she is not receptive, then I would expect to kiss her on the second date. If she is still not receptive on the second date, I begin seriously questioning whether she is an ice queen and whether I need to keep looking.

What Guys Said 32

• until she wants...
    a Man will always be ready to kiss you even without that...

í respect her and her feeling. so when she will be ready.

• There is no instruction manual that is issued to men on this subject.
    There are a lot of variables.
    Each male has to use his judgement.

• Honestly, depends on the chemistry with that individual.

When my girlfriend and I were talking, I kissed her on our first date. Sometimes you just have to take the risk and break the suspense.

• I kiss her when she is ready to be kissed. However, if after the third date she were not ready, I would wonder if the attraction was mutual.

• Maybe the third date as she may have gotten comfortable with me, and we would be well acquainted by then.. So then I can give her a nice ol kiss..

• I voted "first date". But it's more like a good night kiss on the cheek. Unless it leads to some other kind of kissing or just location.

• If I really like a girl, possibly love, I don't got on actual dates at all because I hate the tradition our society has. I spend time with her & if that time is spent at a restaurant or a movie then whatever. Although, my dream girl would hate movie theaters as much as I do.

• It depends entirely upon when she seems willing to be kissed and whether or not I want to kiss her. Often, it's a matter of one wants it and the other doesn't, but for it to happen, both have to want it at the same opportunity.

• it's all on her. if she makes it obvious that she wants to be kissed, or goes for it herself, then it happens. if a guy tries to do it before she's ready, he gets slapped. lol

• If things were going good and we were talking for while
    than went out on date for the first time, i would kiss her on
    the first date.

• Third. I'm old school. Unless I've already known her for awhile in which case I'll do what the hell ever she's down for.

• I prefer to kiss her on the first date, so I wouldn't have any doubt that I have a chance of she loving me.

• Aim for the first, if not, then second.

• I don't know, I have no deadline. I just need to see when I'm ready

• 1st or 2nd, usually if it takes longer then she really isn't into you and i''l lose interest. It doesn't have to be a full make out kiss using your tongue or anything, just a simple kiss.

• It would depend on how well I knew her, because I wouldn't wanna kiss someone I possibly would break up with shortly after. If I knew she was cute and the right kind of person, I would go for it :)

• 2nd or 3rd date.

• I never know when to do it, so I'm just not going to do it until I get a green signal.

• When it comes up naturally.

• 0 g .

• The second or third date I would kiss her.

• Depends on her

• if its not done on thr first date, you fucked up

• I think on the third date is acceptable.

• During the first date.

• People think I like girls a lot more than I really do.

• I try to kiss the back of her hand on a first date. Especially if she has a chaperone or I'm dropping her off at her house. Even if she only has a room mate. A guy gets great props for kissing the back of a girls hand at the end of a date. Especially if her father is watching you drop her off.

• Preferably on the first date, but when she wants it too. From my experience, if you try to force a kiss then the chances of a 2nd date are slim to none. Not that a first date kiss or even making out guarantees more.

• I'd prefer to kiss her on the first date, but definitely by the second date. If not, there's unlikely to be a third date. lol!

• Best time to kiss her is 2nd date.

• More from Guys
    2