Guys; If you see 2 girls, 1 girl with makeup versus a girl without makeup, which one would you go for?

• Girl with makeup
    65%(11)46%(17)Vote30%(6)
  • Girl without makeup
    35%(6)54%(20)Vote70%(14)

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever one looks better.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're gonna go for the hotter one.

What Guys Said 20

• Assuming that everything else is equal, I will go for the one who is more attractive, and that may or may not be the one with the make up.

• (For the sake of my response, let's call the girl who is wearing makeup Girl A and the girl who is not wearing makeup Girl B.)

Scenario 1: Girl A (even with makeup) is less attractive than Girl B. - Obviously I'd choose Girl B, because she is already more attractive than Girl A, and Girl A is only going to get worse when the makeup comes off. This one is a no-brainer.

Scenario 2: Girl A and Girl B are equally attractive. - Again, I would go for Girl B, because by wearing makeup, Girl A's potential has capped, but Girl B still has potential to be even hotter than she already is. Also, when Girl A removes her makeup, she may become less attractive than Girl B is now.

Scenario 3: Girl A is *significantly* more attractive than Girl B. - This is the only scenario in which I would choose Girl A, because if she is that much more attractive than Girl B, I might suspect that she will *still* be more attractive than her once she takes her makeup off.

• The most attractive one.
    If the one without makeup is a 6 and the one with makeup is a 9, then I'd go for the makeup one.
    If the one without makeup is a 9, and the one with makeup is a 9 too, I'll go for the one without makeup.

• I prefer dark-skinned girls because I think they look good without makeup.

• How do you want anyone to really answer that... Make up doesn't make a ugly look hot and no make up won't make a beautiful women look ugly...

• The one I find more attractive.

• That depends on more than just how much makeup they're wearing but assuming they're pretty similar in terms of looks the one without

• Whichever one looks hotter.

• no makeup. girls tend to cake it on. which makes you look like a bunch of clowns. lol

• Probably make up
    Make up is powerful tool , even a decent guy can easily turn into very pretty girl , with the help of make up

• Whichever one has green eyes and a few freckles.

• girl without make up is probably the one who'll make me feel more comfortable so yeah 2nd choice

• The one without makeup because I want to see her actual face not some dumb shit put on her face because it makes her pretty. No, she's already pretty and does not need to wear makeup

• The one who is more attractive.

• Both of course, it would be pure stupid to choose either.

• I'd avoid both since I genuinely dislike females

• without makeup

• without

• This question is just too little detail with too much possibilities at the same time, I will just stay silence...

What Girls Said 1

• Seriously obviously the one with the better body and face