How should you approach a woman in public who you find attractive?

What should you say? Any no no's?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just make random small talk with her, and see how things go. If she smiles and seems receptive, ask her if she is in a relationship and take it from there. I feel that it is important to ask the relationship question first instead of just assuming that she is single.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't. No one wants random men coming up, gushing about how they look, and then begging for personal information.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• how About just say hi? remember to man jo and don't be shy.. won't necessarily be attracted to you but girls Are very easy to make friends with if you are just Nice and make the initiative 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, bro. Good advice!

• Show All
    • negative compliments.. like you have such white teeth but they are alittle big or you are so beautifull, but that dress does not suit you.. feel uncomfortable to do this but if you are only Nice to girls they put you in the friendzone.. dont know why they do this but i speak from experience.. just later times I've started to do this and haven't been put in the friendzone since.

• Hello young and sexy one, shall we drink something or maybe you wanna skip this part and go home type?

0|0
    1|0