Gorgeous girl at the gym?

How can I get to know this girl at the gym? She's a 9.5 easy. It's always just so weird walking up to someone you don't know and trying to force a conversation. Plus she's probably way out of my league and I'd probably be wasting her time if I talked to her anyway.

How effective is the no BS, cut-to-the-chase approach? Just the "I noticed you and think you're super cute. Coffee sometime?" type of approach?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it dude, girls like confidence and it can be flattering to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen dude. Don't be going to the gym and checking out 9s and dimes and then trying to figure out how to get them.

1. WOMEN do not like to be watched at the gym.

2. You are there to workout. Not so fondle your phone like a penis or check out the dumb women who all are walking around bending, twisting, and showing off while we are suppose to be working out.

• Woah we've got a TOUGH GUY over here!

• Your buddies need to go to the bar, club, or some other place too.

• We do. The girl wasn't even there tonight, just saw her up there yesterday.

What Girls Said 1

• That's the best route anything else makes me wanna slap the guy.

• Makes me wonder why Tinder girls are always looking for pick up lines lol

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it, you have nothing to lose. If she says yes, then you have a date with a super attractive lady. If she says no, then you just go on with your day as normal.

• You have wait until she finished her sets then you approach her.

• there is lots of hot women at the gym and she likely already knows she's hot , why would you need to point that out?

• Well what am I supposed to say? "Hi, the sky is blue. Wanna get coffee?" lol

• It's just telling her what I'm thinking/feeling. Lots of girls are hot, but you don't feel the urge to approach all of them.

• the gym is kind of tough , I meet a really hot girl there a year or so ago , I just sort of talked to her a bit when she arrived at front door or such when it was a good time not when she was working out or busy , felt there was a bit of a connection but it didn't really go anywhere and don't see her anymore but maybe I should of tried harder , I never asked for her # or a date outside the gym